AFME divisions work with members, regulators, and policymakers to help develop a more sustainable and efficient financial industry.
Each division has a Board and/or Committee made up of members who guide its activities and take part in working groups, and informal discussions to respond to regulatory reform proposals and develop best practices.
What makes AFME different
- Focus on wholesale banking issues
- Direct participation by member firms, not an association of associations
- Deep in-house expertise from highly qualified staff with market backgrounds.
Influence and credibility enhanced by:
- Unique member-led committees that address wholesale financial industry topics from a market, prudential and policy perspective.
- Expertise in producing evidence-based research and content, including: position papers, publications and events.